Welcoming new friends and new faces to dance with us the week of September 17-23
The week of September 17-23 is Bring-A-Friend week at Prima!
- It's about growing our impact.
- It's about including friends and family in our amazing culture.
- It's about giving our valued members the opportunity to extend the experience to their network.
What is Bring-A-Friend really all about?
- It's about sharing the joy!
- It's about trying new things!
- It's about expanding our village of like-minded families!
Why do you dance with Prima?
- You dance with us because your child experiences the joy of learning dance.
- You dance with us because your child is loved, seen and cared for.
- You dance with us because you enjoy being around other families who share your values and wants for their children.
- You dance with us for a variety of reasons not listed above.
Take this opportunity to share the joy!
- Invite a friend, cousin or neighbor to dance with your child the week of June 13-18 and share this "Bring-A-Friend" link with them.
- Say something about Prima on your social media or your mom Facebook group and share this "Bring-A-Friend" link with them.
- Tell some parents about your child's dance class at parent pick-up after school today and share this "Bring-A-Friend" link with them.
Thank you for being a valuable part of our dance family,